Sunday 17 April 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

I spent a great night catching up with Kari who has just returned from 18 months in Thailand and is currently planning a very similar adventure to me and Kris.

Kari jets off at the end of May the opposite way round the world to our trip starting in America and finishing in Thailand. So we had a great evening of comparing rucksacks, travel guides and preparation tips.

It was great to be reunited with a close friend even if it was brief, our next big catch up will be somewhere in New Zealand where our paths are due to cross. Good Luck Kari and safe travelling!

3 comments:

Onion ring fan said...

Ok know what i did wrong to deserve my bad photo being put up online but what did you do!!! Do you really expect me to be nice after calling me a turd on skype :)

Anonymous said...

I will be seeing you before New Zealand lady... I'll be back down in Milk and Beans for your leaving do... whenever it is!!! Love you. x

Em said...

Aah it is an affectionate nickname you lovely turd! Hehe