Sunday 13 February 2011

Travel Essentials Part 2

So after the very proud purchase of the Spork, I was eager to find the next essential travel item and along came the Amazon Kindle!!

Kris (without knowing) kindly brought this for me for my birthday, if you haven't heard of one of these it is basically an e-book.  It holds 3500 books and has a wireless connection straight to Amazon so you can download books straight onto it instantly, a lot are free or just a couple of pounds for more recent books.  You can also get newspapers, magazines and blog articles straight to the kindle. 

So as part of the agreement of you carry what you take I no longer have to worry about lugging around heavy books to read!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Loving the Kindle, very jealous and certainly my next gadget purchase. Great idea for the traveling. Also it is not a gay macbook air!

Anonymous said...

You two are going to be the most gadgeted-up travelers out there! Loving the blog updates lady. Big hugs. x

Anonymous said...

Impactive is not a word. Your kindle must be broken.

Anonymous said...

Can I use my old Nintendo Gameboy as a kindle? I think the screen is bigger and better quality. Emilys face tells all how good it is. Theres a forced smile if i ever saw one.